Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme hosted at Broke and Bookish! The top ten of this week:
April 16: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!
Seeing this is only my fifth week there are so many of these that I would love to do! But I am going to do
Top Ten series I have yet to finish
I am so bad for this. I'll start a series, get hooked on it for a bit, often even buy the rest of it and then never read them. Here are ten series that I should really go back and finish!
1. Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward, I have read the first 5 of the series and I own the next few I just seem to have stopped reading them for no good reason!
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, I jumped on this train late, as in after the whole series was finished so I really have no excuse for only having read the first 4...
3. Women of the Otherworld Series by Kelley Armstrong, I got caught up in this series at one point and then the next few books came out and I've never read them. I even own Waking the Witch. Keep meaning to start it.
4. Anita Blake by Laurell K. Hamilton, I have only read the first two however I own up to book 7 so there's really no excuse
5. The Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne, I LOVED Hounded it was a fantastic read and I'm dying to read the rest of the series... I just haven't.
6. The Chemical Garden Trilogy by Lauren DeStefano I really liked Wither, just have not gotten around to picking up the next book
7. Night Huntress by Jeannine Frost, I have read the first two! They were pretty good, need to get back to it.
8. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Claire, once again I have read the first two and loved them. I even own book 3 but it is just sitting on my shelf unloved and collecting dust..
9. Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris I have read the first 6 and I own the next 3 I just never seem to have any urge to go back to them
10. Cassandra Palmer/Dorina Basarab by Karen Chance, I have read the first three in the Cassie series and have the first in Dorina which is to be read next sitting waiting for me to read it.
So here are some of those series I have started that I never seem to finish.. Any of these that you think I should really get on reading? What about you what's a series you