Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Day 4


Day 04 – Favourite book of your favourite series

As I have those three favourites, the best of each is:

Colors of Chaos (The Saga of Recluce, #9)Colours of Chaos holds a special place in my heart as it is the first book I read of this series and it really helped me get back into reading more. Is it the best of the series, I'm not sure, but I love it!








Cast in Chaos (Chronicles of Elantra, #6)  Cast in Chaos is my favourite of this series because of the character growth and just the overall background story. Every books is pretty amazing but this is my personal favourite!









Dead Beat (The Dresden Files, #7)Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11)I have two favourite Dresden books and I just couldn't make up my mind. The first, Dead Beat is so amazing because of Sue, the dinosaur and the fact that "Polka will Never Die" I wont say anymore, you will just have to read it. The second is Turn Coat because of the unlikely circumstances that start the book. I cannot really say more without spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment