Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Day 3


Day 03 – Your favourite series

I do not have a singular favourite. So instead I will give you my three favourites!

The Magic of Recluce (The Saga of Recluce, #1) The Recluce Saga by L.E. Modesitt Jr. Starting with The Magic of Recluce. This is just a wonderful high-fantasy series. If you are a fantasy lover, try it out!









Cast in Shadow (Chronicles of Elantra, #1) Chronicles of Elantra by Michelle Sagara starting with Cast in Shadow. This series has the best other creatures I think I have ever dealt with. Each race is so different and the world building is fantastic. 








Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) Dresden Files by Jim Butcher beginning with Storm Front. I read this series with my best friend. This is my absolute favourite urban fantasy series ever. There is a meta plot that drives the story as a whole along but there are other things going on in each book that get wrapped up before the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment